Tuesday, November 30, 2010

My Goal

My goal in starting this new blog is to hold myself accountable to be the woman, wife, and mother that God has called me to be and to strive to "pray without ceasing" as His word says. I find that so often I save my heartfelt prayers for bedtime and then either fall asleep before I finish or get interrupted and never remember where I left off. I want to be a prayer warrior for God but also for my family. I feel this is an area where I am currently lacking right now. I can pray when the wind is at my back but I don't seem to do my best when the sun is shining on my face. Lord, please forgive me.
I want to dedicate this blog and these posts to my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. Crucified, buried, risen and coming again - Lord for you I live! I want this to be a blessing not only for me but for my husband and our children as I strive to pray for them each and every day and in all ways seek His face, His wisdom, His guidance as we carry out our days until His return. This is my goal!

No comments:

Post a Comment